Lisbon, Portugal 05/09/13 —
AppsCot presents Net Wage PT, the app that calculates the Portuguese take home salary, available as a mobile app (iOS and Android) and website.
With Net Wage PT users can find how much they will earn at the end of month in a simple and straightforward way, being an ideal tool for job interviews or salary negotiations.
With an intuitive and easy interface users will find their monthly and yearly net salary from 2007 to 2013, based on official tax data (IRS).
Features of Net Wage PT:
- Net salary during the Xmas and vacation months (including allowances)
- Calculates Xmas and vacation allowances when split across the year
- Support for shift allowance
- Input non taxable allowances (can be used for deductions after taxes, by inputting a negative number)
- Meal Subsidy taken into consideration (option to calculate its monthly average based on vacation and bank holidays as well)
- Total IRS deductions and respective bracket
Since it’s launch in 2012, the app has more than 10.000 downloads.
For more info on Net Wage PT visit http://salarioliquido.com
AppsCot is a startup, that aims international markets through the creation of simple, innovative and functional mobile applications and digital tools, making use of the full potential of iOS and Android platforms to engage users with complex content in a simple and accessible way.